The reason for this is that it open the space at the back of the mouth which allows the breath and the voice to leave the larynx easily. Many people tend to have a closed mouth or tight jaw when they speak and this helps the breath of the voice flow.
Articles in this section
- What's in each stage?
- How long does it usually takes to complete each stage?
- Why is my purchase not unlocked?
- Why does lightly smiling and lifting my cheeks help?
- Should I use a falsetto voice?
- Why do I feel tightness in my throat when I raise my pitch?
- I mostly feel the vibrations in my throat - how do I lift them to my face?”
- How accurate is the pitch analysis?
- Contact us about Christella VoiceUp