Some devices don't have a vibration motor in them (eg. iPads) so we remove the button as it would have no purpose.
Articles in this section
- Contact us about Swallow Prompt
- Who is Swallow Prompt for?
- How does Swallow Prompt help?
- Do I need to have a Speech & Language Therapist to use Swallow Prompt?
- When will I need to see a Speech & Language Therapist?
- Will I need to change the settings?
- Do I need to keep Swallow Prompt on all the time?
- Is there anything else that I can do to manage my drooling?
- Why is there no button to switch the vibration on/off?