No, it is an entirely personal preference. You may want to turn it on at specific times – e.g. when you are concentrating on another task or when you are tired and forget to swallow. Or you may choose to keep it active throughout the day.
Articles in this section
- Contact us about Swallow Prompt
- Who is Swallow Prompt for?
- How does Swallow Prompt help?
- Do I need to have a Speech & Language Therapist to use Swallow Prompt?
- When will I need to see a Speech & Language Therapist?
- Will I need to change the settings?
- Do I need to keep Swallow Prompt on all the time?
- Is there anything else that I can do to manage my drooling?
- Why is there no button to switch the vibration on/off?