If you are experiencing any difficulties in swallowing, then talk to your doctor about the difficulties. He/She can refer you to a Speech & Language Therapist who will be able to provide a through assessment of your swallow and give you advice on how to manage the difficulties.
Articles in this section
- Who is Swallow Prompt for?
- How does Swallow Prompt help?
- Do I need to have a Speech & Language Therapist to use Swallow Prompt?
- When will I need to see a Speech & Language Therapist?
- Will I need to change the settings?
- Do I need to keep Swallow Prompt on all the time?
- Is there anything else that I can do to manage my drooling?
- Why is there no button to switch the vibration on/off?
- Contact us about Swallow Prompt